- Play Bach’s Capriccio on the Departure of a Beloved Brother BWV 992.
- Sample what’s left of the crispy salmon you made for dinner.
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Check on your dog, asleep on top of seven blankets in the guest room. Give her a kiss.
- Play Wordle (it took me five moves).
- Go to the NYT archives and complete two acrostics. (Each took me about twenty minutes.)
- Check Amazon for extra large socks with octopuses on them for Andrew Ferree MD’s Christmas present.
- Read many articles about the spread of Iran-inspired hijab-burning around the world.
- Go out on the deck with binoculars and marvel at how gorgeous the night sky already is, without even a lunar eclipse.
- Go to Winston’s Gutters website and request a visit.
Trackback URL for this post:
Comment on this Entry
Latest UD posts at IHE